Halloween Yoga Playlist
Do Halloween and Yoga really go together? For me they do! I love to create a Halloween Yoga Playlist and change the names of my yoga poses. Uttanasana becomes “Bat”, Dolphin becomes “Sea Monster”, Crow becomes “Edgar Allan Crow”, and there is no need to change Corpse Pose! I always enjoy mood lighting in my yoga classes and it is easy to bring electric flickering candles and strings of Halloween colored lights. I have a favorite bat patterned yoga shirt gifted to me from a friend and I have been known to add a little makeup. So, yes, Halloween can certainly work into my yoga lifestyle!
Here is my yoga Halloween yoga playlist. I have been known to blast it outside of yoga class…
Halloween Yoga Playlist for Chill
1. The Blob- The Five Blobs
2. Carmina Burana- The Philedelphia Orchestra
3. Cry Little Sister- Gerard McMann
4. Danse Macabre- Camille Saint-Saens
5. Don’t Fear the Reaper- Blue Oyster Cult
6. Ghost Riders in the Sky- Riders in the Sky
7. Grim, Grinning Ghosts- Disney
8. Hall of the Mountain King- Mannheim Steamroller
9. The Headless Horseman- Thurl Ravenscroft
10. I Put A Spell on You- Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
11. Main Theme from “Halloween”
12. Main Theme from “X-Files”
13. Night on Bald Mountain- Mannheim Steamroller
14. October- U2
15. Possum Kingdom- Toadies
16. Something Wicked This Way Comes- James Warburton and Diana Haunts
17. Sympathy for the Devil- The Rolling Stones
18. This is Halloween- Nightmare Before Christmas
19. Thriller- Michael Jackson
20. Time Warp- Rocky Horror Picture Show
21. Toccata and Fugue in D Minor
22. Twilight Zone Theme
23. Werewolves of London- Warren Zevon
24. Woman in the Wall- The Beautiful South
What is your favorite Halloween yoga playlist or Halloween Yoga tradition?
Ready for another holiday? Get my Valentine Yoga Playlist and Christmas Yoga Playlist.
Yoga for the Big 3- Yoga Traveler Online Yoga Program
With this program you will get tools and tips to help you ease the BIG 3 through healing yoga. You get:
Happy, Healthy Hips
Quick Hip Fix
Focus on Twists
Ease the Back
Beginning Yoga: Focus on Forward Bends
Plus Extra PDF Bonuses!
You will ALWAYS have access to the yoga in this program for $9.99!
2 thoughts on “Halloween Yoga Playlist- 24 Spooky songs to Chill!”
Comments are closed.