Gratitude Through the Obstacles
Have gratitude through the obstacles by doing yoga. Yoga will help you recognize the gifts that you do have within you own body. We can find this gratitude through the obstacles through yoga and essential oils. Yoga and Essential Oils can be combined together for some strong emotional and physical benefits.
When we apply essential oils to skin, diffuse them, or drink them, we are taking the plants natural defense system for our own benefit. Aromatically, essential oils can directly affect the airways. It can affect our moods and emotions, and the aroma can purify the air. When used topically, essential oils can be applied directly to a specific area. When oils are ingested, they can directly support the digestive system and our immune system.
How to Find Gratitude Through the Obstacles with Yoga
Start by placing a few drops of Rosemary oil on your yoga mat. This will support healthy immune responses and support better memory recall. It will also help with mental fatigue and lift the spirits. Drop a bit of Lemon Oil in your cup to sip on during yoga practice. Lemon purifies and energizes the body and improves the ability to focus.
Place Wild Orange oil on your heart. This will support healthy digestion and is uplifting and stimulating. Take a heart opening and chest opening pose to establish your breath. Move into a spinal twist for back release and cat and cow cycles. Then enjoy a few rounds of Suyra Namaskara A.
How Yoga can Show you Gifts
Continue on with your gratitude through the obstacles yoga practice to feel how yoga can show us the gifts we have in our bodies. Hip openers will help you move through challenges with creativity. Place Breathe Blend on your chest and move through back bending asana like Cobra or Saladhasana.
Follow this up with hip openers like deep lunges, pigeon pose, or mermaid. Sink deeply into the pose and when you feel like giving up, find the gifts in the obstacles. Recognize that your body can open up and release.
Place Ginger Oil on the arches of the feet. Ginger is a stimulant and is good for digestion and persuades you to be fully present and participate in life. Placing oil on the feet is advised if you have sensitive skin. Move into some back bending poses like Urdhva Dhanurasana or Halasana.
Finish your yoga practice for gratitude through the obstacles with Sandalwood oil on your forehead. Sandalwood will calm and balance the emotions. Enjoy a savasana to seal your practice.
“If you have only one breath left, use it to say thank you.” Pam Brown
Enjoy mindful yoga with Yoga with Weight Loss, a program that combines mindfulness, yoga, and meditation.
Yoga for Weight Loss- Online Yoga Mindfulness Product
With Yoga for Weight Loss you get:
- Six weeks of discussion and instruction – $120 value
- Weekly PDF’s and homework to help you find mindfulness around eating- $95 value
- Six weeks of pre-recorded gentle yoga practices – $120 value
- 15 pre-recorded meditations- $150 value
- Private FaceBook group for motivation, encouragement, and community. We are all in this journey together! – Invaluable!
- 4 Breathing technique tutorials- $40 value
- 1st and 3rd Chakra Sun Salutation videos- $20 value
- 4 Tutorials- Modifications for seated and standing poses, Yoga Props, and Setting up home space- $40 value
- 3 Yoga sessions- Beginning Yoga, Healing Sequence, Poses on the Floor, Focus on Twists- $80 value
- Tips, Tricks, and Trade Secrets- $165 value