Macros Recipes for Winter Season
I am hypoglycemic and Macros Recipes for Winter Season make my body feel good! Macros is a short term for macronutrients, the three categories of nutrients that we eat the most and fill our bodies with energy- fats, carbohydrates, and protein.
I started the Macros way of preparing my food with recipes from Clean Simple Eats. I have been doing it for so long that now I adjust my favorite recipes from my childhood into macros too. It is simple to create a balance with the app MyNetDiary. It eases my mind to know I have my whole day set up with healthy and tasty macros recipes for winter season.
I like lots of variety in my diet so I plan my recipes seasonally. I try to use fruits and vegetables that are in season to save a little in our budget. I am never home to cook when we actually need to eat so my husband and I do all our meal prep in the evenings. We prep two-three days at a time and eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and two snacks throughout the day. Each meal is around 350 calories, divided into macros. I am not a fancy cook, I do pick recipes that are quick and taste good!
Here is a sample of a day in my Winter Season:
Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- 2 C Cauliflower florets
- 1/4 C onion chopped
- 1/2 T olive oil
- 1 C Chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/3 C plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices turkey bacon chopped
- 2 slices honey wheat bread
Roast cauliflower, onions, and garlic in olive oil in 400 oven for 20 min. Cook chopped bacon and set aside. Add cooked cauliflower mixture to broth, mozzarella cheese, and Greek yogurt to a blender. Blend until smooth. Top soup with crumbled bacon and chives. Enjoy with bread on the side.
Serves 2- 315 Calories; 10g fat, 37g carbs, 25g protein
- 16 oz lean ground beef
- 2 C yellow onion
- 1/4 C taco seasoning
- 16 C green leaf lettuce
- 2 1/2 C black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 C corn
- 2 C tomatoes
- 1/2 C Mexican shredded cheese
- 1/2 C plain Greek yogurt
- 1 C salsa
- Green onions, sliced
Brown ground beef and onions together in a frying pan over medium/high heat. Add taco seasoning. Remove from heat. Assemble salad by piling up all ingredients on a place. Use Greek Yogurt and salsa as the dressing and green onions to garnish.
Makes 8 servings; 350 Calories, 13g Fat, 36g Carb, 25g Protein
1 Quick Bite- Macros Recipes for Winter Season
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ball
- 1 C Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 C raw honey
- 1 serving Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 C Kodiak power cakes mix
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of sea salt
- 30 dark chocolate chips
Mix peanut butter, honey, protein powder, Kodiak mix, vanilla and salt together in a large bowl. Stir in chocolate chips last. Using a cookie scoop, scoop into balls. Store in fridge or freezer.
Makes 26 servings- 105 calories; 5g fat, 11 g carbs, 5g protein
Now that you have your Macros recipes for winter season, you are ready for 10 Mindful Weight Loss Tips.
Yoga for Weight Loss- Online Yoga Mindfulness Product
With Yoga for Weight Loss you get:
- Six weeks of discussion and instruction – $120 value
- Weekly PDF’s and homework to help you find mindfulness around eating- $95 value
- Six weeks of pre-recorded gentle yoga practices – $120 value
- 15 pre-recorded meditations- $150 value
- Private FaceBook group for motivation, encouragement, and community. We are all in this journey together! – Invaluable!
- 4 Breathing technique tutorials- $40 value
- 1st and 3rd Chakra Sun Salutation videos- $20 value
- 4 Tutorials- Modifications for seated and standing poses, Yoga Props, and Setting up home space- $40 value
- 3 Yoga sessions- Beginning Yoga, Healing Sequence, Poses on the Floor, Focus on Twists- $80 value
- Tips, Tricks, and Trade Secrets- $165 value
Macros Shakes for Every Season- 40+ Recipes to Love
Macros Shakes for Every Season- In this Ebook, you will find over 40 delicious, nutritious, and filling macros shakes. Enjoy them for a filling breakfast or for a quick, nutritious snack on the go.