Yoga for Trauma Relief
Yoga for trauma relief is 28 yoga sessions designed to help you find relief from trauma. Through healing yoga, you will find emotional and physical relief during times of stress, anxiety, and worry.
I am a military spouse. We move every three years.
We disrupt our kids, switch schools and jobs, and leave people behind. We deal with deployments.
We go through trauma every three years.
I would love to share my way to find calm and control with you: Stretch+Strength= Sanity
Benefits of Yoga for Trauma Relief
- Receive strong physical relief by stretching and strengthening your body
- Gain control of your emotions by learning how to control your breath during high pressure situations
- Take care of your physical and emotional health by doing something just for you
- Save your precious time in travel by having healthy workouts in your own home
- Have access to healing yoga for a lifetime
Included in Yoga for Trauma Relief
- 1 Stress: deal with denial, tension, frustration, and sadness
- 2 Detachment and Withdrawal: target your need to destress, release anger, and protect yourself from hurt
- 3 Emotional Disorganization: counteract your feelings of disorganization and overwhelm to support your recovery
- 4 Recovery and Stabilization: celebrate your feelings of independence and freedom from the effects of trauma
- 5 Anticipation: learn to deal with the cycle of trauma
- 6 Communication: learn to open up to others as you continue to heal
- 7 Celebrate: celebrate your strengths, your resilience, your confidence.
- PDF Guides for trauma relief $90 Value
- One private yoga session to meet your specific physical and emotional needs- $60 Value
- Private Facebook Group for peer support
The cost of Yoga for Trauma Relief is $99. Purchase once, enjoy for a lifetime.
There are no reviews yet.